What You Need
- We are the experts in workplace injury prevention. Our innovative approach utilizes Stretching programs specific to at risk tasks performed by employees to reduce injuries, proper lifting techniques and customized, task specific workshops showing employees how to use their bodies both at work and home to prevent injury.
- With over 18 years of experience in the occupational and injury prevention field, Campbell Concierge Chiropractic brings a fresh approach to the prevention of workplace injuries. Our team of certified injury prevention specialists are specifically trained in the workplace to battle work-related injuries at their root cause.
- Whether you’re a large or small employer, workplace injuries can hurt your bottom line. When there are too many workplace injuries, OSHA starts to notice. This is notoriety that no employer desires. Let the Injury Prevention Specialists do what we do best… decrease workers compensation claims, OSHA recordable injuries and DART rates (Days Away / Restricted or Transfer rates) all while preventing future work-related injuries.
We can offer specific therapeutic 5 second exercises and science-based injury prevention programs to insure your Occupational Athletes function at their best.
We are comprised of specialty-trained, certified and state-licensed doctors with many years of injury prevention proficiency.
Dr. Pedreiro has implemented programs for manufacturers, warehouses, aviation maintenance, services industries and office employees.
What We Do
We provide employer-based, OSHA compliant injury prevention programs that foster immediate results.
- Work place risk assessment: Onsite walk through of business to determine “at risk” activities that can lead to injuries.
- Workplace Ergonomics: Show employees how to use their chair and how to set up their own workstation.
- Incorporate stretching programs: Will show/incorporate how easy it is to start a 3-5 minute stretching program.
- Educational Brown Bags: Choose from a list of 45 minute FREE workshops to educate employees on health issues.
- Injury prevention programs: Customized 1-2 hour classes which will change at risk lifting behaviors to safe ones!
- Chair Massage Services: On site chair massage offered. (Inquire about costs)