Our Mission: Increased productivity, decreased stress and Worker’s Comp expense at little to no-cost to Campbell and San Jose Employers
Our Promise: You will see and experience immediate results when your company implements our little to No-Cost, Customized Injury Prevention Program
Here’s How We Work:
Step One: Schedule your complimentary Workplace Injury Risk Assessment
Step Two: We design your Customized Injury Prevention Program
Step Three: We collaborate to strategize implementation of recommendations
Step Four: We follow up to support implementation of your Customized Injury Prevention Program, including complimentary on-site workshops and brown bag lunch seminars
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Prevention of workplace injuries doesn’t have to cost anything, but when an injury does occur, as a member of our free Campbell Concierge Chiropractic Injury Prevention Program, we want to be your first call for immediate, effective evaluation and treatment.
Here’s What We Do for You
- Assess your situation/Pre-assessment– Will do a “walk through” company to determine at risk behaviors. Very important to perform this assessment which will enable us to focus on customized programs to offer employees.
- Educational Brown Bag workshops based upon Preassessment– usually 45 minutes(employer offers food at event)- No Cost workshops.
- Stress workshop – Find out how emotional, repetitive and postural stressors affect your body and what you can do today to reduce your stress.
- Lifting techniques – Learn the basics and more of how to properly lift, push and pull objects at work and at home.
- Basic Ergonomics – Learn the three rules to sit safe at work and home. By the end of the class will have a good idea as to setting up their own workstation.
- Stretching – Learn what areas of your body accumulate the most stress and why! Also learn how to stretch out those areas in 5 seconds and notice a difference immediately!
- Arthritis – Power point presentation(ppt.)
- 5 – Secrets to feeling younger (ppt.)
- Work Smart – Safety solutions for today’s workplace (ppt).
- Ergonomics– Ergo work station evaluations.($-associated costs)
- One on One includes either-
- 1/2 hr eval., stretches included – no report.
- 1 hr evaluation; measurements taken and stretches shown. -Report given – with pre/post pictures and recommendations.
- One on One includes either-
- Group ergonomic workshop – Very detailed session on how to use their chairs to setting up their own workstation and get tested by peers as to what they have learned. They will know how to set up their own workstation for sure.
- Employee injury prevention education/workshops (1-2 hr) ($)
- Stretching programs-up to 20 employees– Will show how to incorporate a stretching program into the work place, show and review stretches and how employees can perform all stretches within 5 minutes.
- Customized/detailed stretching program-5-10 employees– Taking it a step further!
i. This class helps to find each employees at risk behaviors (tight areas) that may lead to future injuries.
- Lifting techniques-up to 15 employees- This class will focus on different types of lifting techniques and employee will leave the class with a clear understanding of rules for lifting which will help them when lifting at home and work. Employees will learn how to use home tools such as vacuums, mops, brooms to learning how to use tools at work. This class is very interactive. No power point presentations. Obstacle course will be set up based upon employees work environment/interests.
- Chair massage services: Onsite chair massage services offered with associated costs. Can pay per hour or per minute.
- Pre-employment Examinations: Once hired will examine employee to determine if they are conditioned enough to perform job duties so that injuries do not occur.