Did you know that the #1 cause of work related injuries is prolonged frequent stress due to repetitive motion?
Identifying and adjusting repetitive tasks and jobs is the easiest and most effective place to start your injury prevention program.
Did You Know?
- Every year, more than 4.1 million workers suffer a serious job-related injury or illness.
- Office workers are 2 to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a disabling injury from a fall than non-office workers.
- Chiropractic care is more effective than other modalities for treating low back and neck pain.
- When considering effectiveness and cost together, chiropractic physician care for low back and neck pain is highly cost effective and represents a good value in comparison to medical physician care.
- What do Facebook, google and Apple have in common? Chiropractic workplace health clinics!
- In western world 85% of people will be disabled from Low Back Pain (LBP) sometime in their life.
- LBP is the most common type of disability for individuals under age of 45.
- Chiropractic care is more effective for LBP than medical Tx. “The Manga Report-1993”
- Back injuries account for 30% of work injuries and illnesses. They cost between $20 and $50 billion a year.